A brooding, genre-bending acetate frame with an industrial physicality, Kader represents the dazzling future of bold eyewear in DITA’s stable of character frames.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE:
Kader’s futuristic front frame is cut from sheets of chunky, 6mm acetate and skive-sculpted at the edges, lending a 3-dimensional quality to its angular profile.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN:
A custom, wire-core temple design is fitted with DITA’s proprietary hex screw hinges for extra durability.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION:
Sampling from a variety of eyewear shapes but defying them all, Kader’s futuristic profile embodies the iconoclastic ethos of DITA’s beloved character frames.
- HIGH QUALITY ACETATE FRAME
- ELEGANTLY SKIVED ACETATE FRONT
- CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALTERNATIVE FIT WITH ADJUSTABLE NOSE PADS
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Temple Length 145 mm[/fusion_li_item]
- Lens Width 57 mm[/fusion_li_item]
- Nose Bridge Length 18 mm[/fusion_li_item]