A cat-eye with an angular attitude, the Redeemer is a beautifully sculpted acetate frame with subtle architectural details.
Designed with sculptural refinement in mind, Redeemer’s acetate front is elegantly skived along the brow.
Redeemer is crafted in highend acetate and secured with DITA’s unique hex screws for strength and durability.
The fusion of an 80s inspired shape and a small modern cat-eye.
- 54 mm lens widthﾠ
- 18 mm nose bridge length
- 145 mm temple length
- ACETATE FRONT FRAME AND TEMPLES
- DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ASIAN FIT
- MADE IN JAPAN