Informed by the punk mentality and impervious to categorization, Telemaker joins the ranks of iconoclastic DITA character frames endowed with the power to transform.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE:
Telemaker’s front frame is cut from sheets of chunky, 6mm acetate and skive-sculpted for an angular finish, adding depth and texture to an imposing facade.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN:
A custom, wire-core temple design is fitted with DITA’s iconic hex screw hinges for extra durability.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION:
Combining the broad profile of a squareframe with the pointed attitude of a cat-eye, Telemaker cuts its own path in the spirit of DITA’s most celebrated character frames.
- HIGH QUALITY ACETATE FRAME
- ELEGANTLY SKIVED ACETATE FRONT
- CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALTERNATIVE FIT WITH ADJUSTABLE NOSE PADS
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Temple Length 145 mm
- Lens Width 57 mm[/fusion_li_item]
- Nose Bridge Length 18 mm[/fusion_li_item]