Inspired by the ‘Poor Boy’ glasses of the British public health services of the 1960s, the ZEV is named after GREAT grandfather Sol’s cousin and neighborhood lawyer, Zeyfer Braunstein (or Zev for short), who wore this smart and stylish frame ( British accent included) when he needed to show his best face, helping neighbors whose reputations were in danger, get out of trouble.
- Handcrafted using exclusive gold titanium
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- Temples with MOSCOT engravings
- Features ZEISS nylon lenses with a dark blue gradient
- Design and prototype by Zack Moscot, fifth generation, New York
- Imported parts and materials